This MEETUP will be a howlin' event!! One of our members had the brilliant idea of doing a TOUR of a WOLF CONSERVATORY in NW New Jersey! What better way to spend time with your fellow Wolves than at the LAKOTA WOLF PRESERVE?!?!
This special venue offers guided educational wolf tours of the preserve called a "Wolf Watch". This venue is near the Delaware Water Gap in Knowlton Township, Warren County, NJ. There will be tons of photo opportunities where we can view wolves here in the East in a natural surrounding. Bobcats and foxes also reside at the preserve.
SOME KEY ITEMS TO NOTE:
1. Our tour begins at 3.30pm but we will all be meeting up at 2pm at the closest eatery here.
2. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO RSVP so we can provide a headcount to the venue and maintain our "group tour status".
3. This tour has gotten high reviews from people who have visited and we encourage you to bring a camera to take amazing pictures.
4. The tour lasts 75 minutes.
5. We would like to extend this Meetup to your friends & family since it is a UNIQUE event & it is family-friendly.
6. CASH or CHECK only please! Adults - $15, Children - $7
Please speak to your organizer for more information. We hope to see you there!
89 Mount Pleasant Rd
Columbia, NJ 07832
Google map and directions