The vast majority of Americans are totally fed up with the influence that money has over our political process, and it's way past time to do something about it. State legislators are now the only ones capable of fixing this problem.
To read Wolf PAC's Plan: Click Here
For some great Talking Points: Click Here
For some great videos: Click Here
The only way to limit the massive influence that outside money has over our political process is to pass a constitutional amendment. There are only two ways to do that.
1. Through Congress. 2. Through our state legislators via an Article V. Convention.
- Congress has proven to be incapable of passing something as mundane as the Disclose Act, thus making it is inconceivable that they will adequately address this issue. That leaves only one other option.
- People trust their State legislators more than their federal ones. Why wouldn't we fix this problem at the state level through a convention? It is our best shot at getting the amendment we need.
- A 3/4 vote is still needed at a convention for an amendment to become part of the Constitution. If 3/4 of the states agree on something in a functioning democracy shouldn't it be part of the Constitution? We cant' be afraid of democracy.
Do you care about our national Debt?
How can we ever possibly solve our national debt problem when we are giving billions of dollars a year to the richest (oil) companies on the planet? Answer: we can't.
Do you care about Education?
How can we improve our fledgling education system if we are allowing our most profitable companies; i.e. Bank of America, Citicorp, etc. to pay no taxes at all because of tax havens in foreign countries? Answer: We can't.
"Through their state legislatures and without regard to the federal government, the people can demand conventions to propose amendments that can and will reverse any trends they see as fatal to true representative government."
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower
We can't let our county continue to go down this path of corruption and bribery. This is not a right or left issue, it is an American Issue. It's time to take action. Right now, today. Not tomorrow. Don't stand in the way of history.
Be part of the solution. Take Action Today: Click Here